Jim, Stacy and Brielle

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I've been tagged!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Tagged
A - Available or taken? Happily taken
B - Best friend? (s) Jim,Stacy,Sam,Stef
C- Cake or pie? CAKE! especially carrot cake:)
D - Drink of choice? caramel cooler from Caribou
E - Essential item you use every day? contacts
F - Favorite color? gotta go with red :)
G - Gummy bears or worms? Worms for sure.
H - Hometown? Hibbing
I - Indulgence? McDonald's sausage,egg and cheese mcgriddles(i just can't help myself)
J - January or February? February, one more month closer to spring :)
K - Kids and names? Brielle McKenna Lind - 7 months
L - Life is incomplete without? God & Family (I agree with you Shan)
M - Marriage date? Hopefully soon!
N - Number of siblings? 1- Jason
O - Oranges or apples? apples if i have the cream cheese fruit dip, otherwise clementine oranges
P - Phobias or fears? trains and bears (i know, it's strange)
Q - Favorite quote? Life is not counted by the number of breaths you take, it's counted by the number of times it gets taken away.
R - Reason to smile? Brielle, in everything that she does!
S - Season? Spring...it always feels so warm even though it's probably only like 40*
T - Tag three or four people. Stacy Greenwood, Amber Shain
U - Unknown fact about me? I used to were curlers in my hair, put a hankerchief (sp?) on my head and ride my bike to the store because I thought that people would think I was older! GEEK!!
V - Vegetable you don't like? peas, YUK (Shannon- Brussel sprouts aren't that bad actually)
W - Worst habit? always saying "huh?"
X - X-rays? yes, many times but I don't remember what for.
Y - Your favorite food? Hibachi Steak from Benihanas otherwise hamburger gravy and mashed potatoes

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

I'm surprised you didn't say eyelash curler haha. Sprouts are very yummy, especially with avacados!

Shan you notice the quote haha (x-mas shopping)

I had no idea what you were talking about when you posted you haven't posted your tagged yet....till I went to your guy's blogs!

5:18 AM  
Blogger Bradley said...

I guess I will have to give brussel sprouts a try. Maybe I'm being too closed minded. I am with you on the peas though.

We were admiring an $80 frame that had your fav quote in it. Nick is going to make us some though since he said it would be no problem. My handwriting is too boring to pull it off.

That's funny you remember the worm story. Such a classic Bonnie thing to do--haha!

Have a good weekend!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home