Jim, Stacy and Brielle

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy New Year


enjoying a good laugh with great grandma!

doing my excercises!

Happy New Year! Yes, I know that it is a little late but you'll have to forgive me as I had the flu :( Because I work at a daycare, I am able to hear the scoop on all of the sicknesses (sp?) that fly around. I had heard a lot about this nasty flu that people kept getting and how it stayed for about a week! YUK!! Of course, I was hoping that it would just keep it's distance from me...wrong! I came down with the bug on Sunday afternoon and stayed miserable until Wednesday night. Luckily, neither Jim nor Brielle caught it, so they took really good care of me. I have also decided to make all of Brielle's baby food because my mom gave me a Magic Bullet for Christmas. It was super easy and in the blink of an eye, I made 4 different kinds of food for her! And thanks to Shannon's good idea of avacado as a baby food, Brielle now has a new thing in her diet. So far so good, she seems to really like it! (Thanks Shan!) We will probably still buy the meats in a jar until I master that. I think it might take a while to get the hang of that one! But making her fruits and veggies saves a lot of money with only a minimal amount of work involved.

We are heading over to our friends Nate and Kari's house tonight for dinner and visiting. Their daughter Madison is 2 and loves playing with Brielle, and last time Brielle couldn't sit very well on her own and toys weren't super fun. So I think they will both have a good time tonight as Brielle is now a pro at both of those things :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

I'm glad you had success making your food. I'm sure the color of Brielle's poop was yummy, haha. I had a dream last night that what you've been talking about came true haha.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

oooh, for me or you? i hope me! j/k, i hope for you too!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Bradley said...

Glad you are enjoying making the food! Avacado is supposedly very good for brain development :) Its fun to see Brielle getting so big!

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home