Jim, Stacy and Brielle

Thursday, October 19, 2006



Yes, it has taken me a while to post a new message, sorry about that! There isn't a whole lot that is new around here but I have decided to look for a new job. I do like the one that I have, but I have been there for over a month and she is still training me but only for approx. 9 hours a week. (I am grateful for work but I can't diaper my child on 9 hours a week) So...the other night I decided to start looking in to new positions. I found a few that sounded interesting and decided to send a resume to them. When I got home from work today, a woman from KinderCare called me to say she would like an interview with me for a infant/toddler teaching position. YEAH!!! I went there at 2:00pm today and had my interview and everything went great. She has to go through a big process for hiring starting with my reference check and then giving my info to the main office for approval. I find out on Monday if I got the job or not, so I am going to ask everyone who is reading this to pray that everything goes the way it should whether I get the job or not and if I do, pray for me to find the words to tell my current boss that I will no longer be coming in. Thanks to everyone in advance. It's much appreciated!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Hey, I'll be praying for you, I know what your going through (a little too well). Everyone has to go through it so their faith can keep growing. Love you guys.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Bradley said...

We will be praying for you as well! That sounds like a neat opportunity. Would you be able to bring Brielle? Everyone can pray for me too as I am trying to decide if I should consider going back to work part time. Part of me says no and part says yes.
We hope to see you soon. I've heard you would like to start the Baxter series-yay!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Bradley said...

That would be an awesome job where you can bring Brielle along. That's the problem I have. I would go back to work no problem but leaving Adelyn with someone else just sucks.
A book exchange sounds perfect. I would like to read Divine. I can't imagine she would write a bad book. I've got a bunch of the Baxter ones so let me know when you want to meet up!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home