Jim, Stacy and Brielle

Monday, September 25, 2006

Well this is kind of a test run to see if I can figure out how to do these kinds of things without Jim's help (he's the computer whiz of the family!) Things are quickly coming together after the big move. Brielle is adjusting just fine to the new place and her new bedroom. She started sleeping in her crib for the first time instead of the bassinette that was in Jim's and my room. She has also been experimenting with the highest pitch screeches known the entire human race. That has been reall pleasant on the ears!!! My family came to visit last weekend and Jim's dad came this weekend so she has been around plenty of visitors the last couple week to share her new talent with. Jim has been very busy with school and I just started my new job at Kiddie Kandids Portrait Studio as a photographer. So far I love it and I really get to use my creative ideas with everything that I do. Another plus is that it is located inside of Babies R'Us so I get to see all the new baby products everyday!!Brielle also got her first hair cut the other day and the stylist was kind of suprised to see all of her hair. She said that most times babies get their hair cut at around 6 mos! I will also be posting some pics fo our new apartment soon. Well I hope that this all works the way that it's supposed to!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Welcome to the blog world!! I'm so happy I got to help someone now! What a cute baby. Have fun, like Shan said, it's addicting. love you guys.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home