Jim, Stacy and Brielle

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hello everyone! Sorry it has been a week since my last entry but i certainly was a busy one. When we got to the hotel it was about 11:30pm. They put us in our room and as we started to get settled I noticed that there were two shirts and a jacket hanging in the closet, the rest of the room looked spotless so we just figured that someone had left them by accident. It wasn't until we noticed the hotdog buns and hotdogs that were sitting up by the microwave that we started to wonder. So.. Jim called down to the front desk and told them about it and they said that they would send someone up. They called back two minutes later to tell us that they were upgrading our room to a two room jacuzzi suite. YEAH!!! Apparently, there was someone checked into that room but thank the good lord that he wasn't in there at the time!

Jim's presentation went really well but unfortunately he didn't win :( (he's always a winner to me though!). He said that there was about 500 people there! (don't worry, he only had to present in front of like 20) I mostly sat at the hotel and hung out with Brielle. When Jim got back on Thursday we decided to go out to eat and then take Brielle in the pool for her first time! She jerked a little at first but then she seem to love it. She reclined back in her tube and put her arm behind her head like she was just relaxing. As soon as I get the pic downloaded, I will post it.

On Friday, it was off to Hibbing for some good ol' northern fun. I got to hang out with all my friends and catch up with ones I hadn't seen in a long time. It certainly won't take us all this long to hang out as a group anymore! Still can't believe that Beasy got married....we're talkin about the girl that once got pulled over for no tail lights and asked the cop what tail lights were!! We love you Beas dog!!!! (Johnson Dog Now!!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

and we wonder why we're both sick today. I'm so happy that you got upgraded! The same thing happened at my graduation when nick's parents went into the hotel room and there was a guy sleeping. funny thing is dave used the phone in the room to call down to the front desk. He's such a riot!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

i wish you would post a new blog so I can read what's going on and see new pics of Brielle!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home