Jim, Stacy and Brielle

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Great Thanksgiving Weekend!




We had sooo much fun this past weekend up in good Ol'Hibbing! Jim and I got to have a little break to be able to go out with our friends we haven't seen in a while. Of course, the families were more persistant than we were to leave her there with them! We had a pretty laid back Thanksgiving Day and I actually ended up getting sick in the middle of dinner so I had to lay down and finish my dinner later. :( We didn't have thanksgiving at my mom's house this time, but we are going to do it a totally different weekend. On Friday, all of us (my brother,sister-in-law and my nephew too.) gathered at my mom's to visit and order pizza. I just can't believe how much the two of them look alike now! They were laughing at each other almost all night...it was super cute! Brielle now learned her nickname "bubba"! Thanksgiving day she started to say babababab over and over again! Now she says it everyday even when she's upset she starts crying it like maybe we will understand what she means...it's sad but cute!

I haven't had a lot of spare time to keep up with everything going on around me but I am trying to fit things in slowly. Everyone will just have to be patient for the new posts to come. (sorry)

4 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

That's a hot picture of you girls! Those two cute babes do really look alike, alot. Your brother is so sweet all cuddled in there, what a big bear now! I'm not a very patient person so your gonna have to keep the blogs coming sorry!

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow those girls are hot in the top pic! that is kind of crazy how much the cousins look like fraternal twins...should we nickname them Vikki & Jon?

9:57 AM  
Blogger Bradley said...

I agree that they look a lot a like! Crazy. They are very cute of course.
Any signs of teeth? Adelyn's haven't been a problem yet. The bottom ones aren't a big deal because the tounge covers them up. I'm not too worried about the top ones either but am sure there will be a few times where she'll have to learn its not OK!

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUNNY SOMEONE SHOULD MENTION IT, I WAS GOING TO ASK WHO THE HOT GIRLS WERE...CUTE BABIES THOUGH! SHEESH THEY DO LOOK ALIKE. BUMMER YOU GOT SICK FOR THE HOLIDAY :( WELL COME HOME SOON. I WANT TO COME VISIT SOON AS WELL. I'LL GIVE YOU A CALL TO SEE WHAT WEEKEND WORKS FOR YOU.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home