Jim, Stacy and Brielle

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Seafood Anyone?


Isn't she the cutest lobster ever?! We really didn't do too much for Halloween but we took Brielle to the Rosedale mall and walked around and shopped. We had tons of people stop and say how beautiful she was and what an adorable costume she had! We even had a family ask if they could take a pic of her in her costume!( I know it sounds strange, but they were really nice)

You are also now talking to the Assistant Teacher at KinderCare Learning Center!! I guess I was a few qualifying credits to be eligible for the Teacher position. Oh well, I can't wait. Brielle and I go in on Monday for our first day. It will be really nice for her to meet other kids and give her a chance to build her social skills. Plus, I will either be in the room with her or in the next room. Jim and I are really excited to get her started in daycare to give her a break from her crazy folks!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Bradley said...

congratulations! that's great. how nice that you can bring Brielle along.

I'm glad you found your camera as I was nervous I didn't see it here.

good luck on monday!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Bradley said...

ohh yeah, and she looks adorable!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

she's so cute and congrats again.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

thanks guys, i can't wait either!!

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love her costume! it is so cute. congrats on the new job also. i am sure brielle is very sick of hanging out w/ you and jim all the time so it will be a nice break for her! :)

8:39 AM  
Blogger Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

you can always print off pics of the babe!! we appreciate that you thought of the gang at utah to show them how much she's grown! thanks!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

wow, is that a comment from Stef? I had to think of who that was for a minute, welcome. I hope this is not a one time thing!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

it's been awhile since you've blogged also

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home