Jim, Stacy and Brielle

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

6 months old!



Well, Brielle had her 6 month appointment today and from what I hear, she did very well while getting her shots. I couldn't go because I was at work, but Jim got to be the bad guy, and bring her in. Everything checked out as normal and we are proud to say that she is growing like a weed!
Her new stats are:

Height: a whopping 27 in. (77th percentile)
Weight: 15 lbs. 9 oz (48th percentile)
Head: a little on the big side at 17.5 in. (85th percentile)

We also had a great weekend with my mom down to visit. We got to do a little X-mas shopping on Saturday and even roped my mom into taking our pictures for our Christmas cards this year. It took quite a few times to get everything and everyone looking normal but eventually it worked out! We did have to take like 3 different breaks because Brielle wasn't liking the fact that she couldn't play for a while! She was posing with her new hairstyle though. That's right folks, her second haircut in 6 months!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

What a doll, hey I can't see her hair in either pic!

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny i thought the same thing about the hair! you need to let it grow out so we can see those baby curls-quit making her look like a boy! just kidding, she is a pretty little girl...i know.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Bradley said...

Great job growing Brielle! That reminds me--can I get your address? Just post it on my blog please!

Thanks for the tip on food. We will make sure to do veggies then fruit. Did you switch to a dr. in the cities after your move?

How's work?

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute babe. Glad to hear all is well. I don't know that I've ever heard of someone referring to their babe as a weed but that's cool. I'm with Stef. Grow that hair out. Joc was so cute when she had her baby curls. Remember.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

sorry everyone for the disapointment about the haircut photos, i forgot that she had a hat on in both of the ones i posted. i will take some of her showing her hair now...jim and i think that when it is brushed straight down that she looks like Lloyd from dumb and dumber, because it is cut straight across!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

I love your family photo, I haven't seen you with your hair down for so long, it looks good! Unlike you and Shan, Nick and I like the summer look (our pic) haha. It's only a short 6 months away!

5:10 AM  
Blogger Bradley said...

There wasn't a line at Mary Poppins but it was still busy in there. When did you guys go? I thought it was cute!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home