Jim, Stacy and Brielle

Thursday, March 15, 2007

MIA

Like my sweater?

Being mischievious as usual!


Sorry to everyone who has been waiting for something new to happen on our page...we are lagging behind a bit! Well a lot has happened in the last few weeks. Jim has kept very busy with school and is currently searching for work in the summer. He has an interview for three different positions on the 27th and we are hoping and praying for him to get an offer. He only has 2 months left of this semester which is going to be a huge relief on both him and our poor computer :) I don't have much new going on so far, just trying to put some wedding ideas together. We have set the date for Aug. 23, 2008 but we still have a lot to do to make sure that it will be set in stone for that day (church, reception, ect...)

This past weekend we traveled to Hib-town for some good times. Jim's best friend Chad, his fiance Crystal and their daughter Laela came to visit all the way from Wasilla Alaska. Jim hadn't seen them in 4 years so we were super excited to be able to spend time with them. Brielle certainly enjoyed her time with her grandmas, grandpas, aunties, uncle and of course, her cousins! She had a lot of new talents to show off. She has been making a lot of attempts to stand on her own and she's not doing to bad at it. Also, on Tuesday, she took about 2 or 3 steps on her own. I don't think that she knew she was doing it because when she realized she was on her own she started laughing and fell down. She loves cruising around with her walker and especially loves to was around the coffee table and any furinature thats she can find. We are trying to teach her baby sign language but she just looks at us funny and shakes her head "no". That also seems to be her new thing, to tell us no all the time. She is growing too quickly and we can't believe that she will be ONE in a few months. I feel like she was just born!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bradley said...

Wow! Thanks for the update. You can really see the attitude in Brielle's facial expression. It sounds like she has been busy! I'm sure her and Adelyn would have a blast together.
Jon grew up in Eagle River which is just 30 mins from Wasilla AK. That is very cool! Is it someone who grew up in Hibbing and now lives there?
We look forward to Aug 23rd 2008!

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I would've known you were in town last weekend so I could've seen you guys and Brielle. Next time call me and tell me you're here. Brielle is starting to look like Stacy I think. See you guys soon. We'll be down in April I believe.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Oh my gosh what a freakin doll! I love the 2nd photo, I can see it in her eyes she wants to steal a turd haha. I had tons of fun at the bridal show....you have a scanner you should post the photos of us so I can steal them off your computer!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home