Jim, Stacy and Brielle

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

We FINALLY Engaged!





For those of you who have been waiting for Jim to finally pop the question...your wait is over! This past Saturday Jim and I celebrated Valentines Day by staying downtown at Embassy Suites. Thanks to Mamma J, who was kind enough to watch Brielle for the night, Jim and I got some time to hang out with just the two of us. He was acting a little fishy so I had somewhat of an idea that it was about to happen :) I gave Jim his present of cologne (which does not hail in comparison to my gift!) right away and then he asked if I would like mine. Anyone who knows me very well, knows that I hate to wait for things so of course I wanted my present. He took my left hand and got down on his knee and from there, I draw a blank! I was so nervous that I absolutely have no idea what he said to me (isn't that terrible?) Jim's mom laughed and asked me if I was sure I was even engaged (hehehe) Well, that's the scoop on the big day so far. We haven't set a date but it will be in 2008 sometime and we are really looking forward to all we have ahead of us!

5 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

woop woop, like I've said a million times yipee! I can't wait for March!

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is a gorgeous shot of you and jim at the cobb cook park. i am glad i could provide you w/ such a touching memory. congrats to you both and what the heck was greenwood doing posting a coment on here at 5:30 am? sheesh she gets up early!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Are you crazy?...I would not be able to get up at that time it was more like 7:30 running late for work!

5:30 AM  
Blogger Bradley said...

Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful. We look forward to hearing more details as time goes on.

Sorry I didn't get to chat with you much while you were here. Adelyn is back to normal again--a virus I guess. Thanks for stopping over!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Bradley said...

Are you out of your wedding bells day dream yet so you can update us on what that cutie has been up to? I'm happy for you guys but I'm sure Brielle has been changing a lot and your posts are slowing down!!!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home